Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Platelets now done...frustration is high.

So I go in for my 11th treatment with mixed feelings so close to being done but know the outcome of chemo. They take my blood because I have been battling a low white blood cell count...and they found now my red cells are being attacked by the chemo...They delayed chemo for a week...I was down and frustrated but had to realize I don't want my platelets any lower or it could mean transfusions! Another hospital stay...I don't think so. I tried to fill my mind with positive thoughts. My dear childhood friend Denise brought me to a woman's retreat over the week end...a ticket wasn't used so I filled in...what an experience. 650 Christian women gathered to hear inspirational stories and beautiful vocals..it was just what I needed...The 2 speakers spoke on different subjects: Hope and Grace. To have hope in this situation and gracefully walk through it isn't always easy..but I am willing to..This is not something I signed up for and the fact it showed itself at this time in life, I guess is a blessing. I couldn't have handled it earlier in life.God has his plan.Let go and let God. I plug away in my home studio doing my voice overs and marketing the hell out of myself to drum up new gigs...it keeps me busy and it is something I am so passionate about...So! as with all endings: Thank you God for my Life!I will persevere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment