Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh I am so happy finally

I went in for chemo #11 yesterday!!!!!And I made it, my blood count was normalized...so I am counting down to #12, my last. This has been one helluva journey. The I have had from friends and family has been unbelievable. It has openend my eyes to life.... I thank the bank teller that asks how I am doing..I answer with, "thank you for asking,I am doing good". That's a question I took for granted for so many years. I recognize so clearly when people are negative, I just had to back offf being around them. I had to painfully tell a childhood friend I can't be around another persons "woe is me" attitude, I just couldn't...She didn't take it well and said I abandoned her..Why people don't understand the mental and physical toll chemo takes on one, I will never understand. it will take for them to walk my journey and then they would finally know. I am so grateful for my friends and family who have checked in, I am really blessed, and hope to be there for anyone else who goes through this. Thank you God for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment