Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, March 28, 2011

I had cancer it does not have me

So now it's time to move on, I know that the journey was incredible, unbelievable, surreal. I am still so damn weak, I swear tomorrow it's the health food store for advice. I'm booking a massage and I want some kind of detox to get rid of this in my body. I still have numb toes and fingers, and dry lips. Now it's the wait for the hair to thicken, the eye lashes and eye brows to come back, and not feeling so fragile and weak.
Today I met with 2 great buds, and one offered a free facial, and she gave me the name of a great place to detox...I am so in. I want to repay my beautiful friends for helping me through-I swear they were my cheerleaders in this.....hm-m-m maybe a dinner for them, catered! Wouldn't that be so fun?...I am so ready for fun in my life. God guide me through this please. He has brought me adversity so I will seek him more, I am sure of this. Thank you God for my life today, I'm off to do some voice overs in the home studio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment