Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Press On By Faith

Tomorrow is my big day..one of the biggest of my life. It can be my LAST chemo treatment as long as the blood cell count is good.. I am not here to survive, but thrive! I have to...Maybe I can be a blessing to others, maybe I already have been.I heard the most heartfelt song today with lyrics as: "There is a healing river...full of power and full of grace". I have to keep the faith and know all of this was worth it. I cannot imagine God's plan for me is to succomb to this horrible disesase. But!...I must always remember I am Stage #1 Colon Cancer, not #2 , nor #3 nor #4....I can do this and I will.It is all based on faith and letting go of the fear that surfaces in my brain.I still have it in me because I am going to follow my devine course!!!!Thank you God for my life, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment