Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank goodness for the bookstore

I haven't done any research on cancer, but another beautiful caring girlfriend said there is a great cookbook out for cancer patients..."Sexy CrazyDiet"...sounded intriguing so I searched at the local bookstore. I couldn't find it, but found another book. So there I was sitting on the floor cross legged reading away, and the book said... don't look at cancer as a curse, it's a challenge they say, and you know what?... It really is just that ...yet dealing with the unsurmountable fatigue is so hard for this run around town girl....it just follows me everywhere. Naps and vitamins...Despite what the oncologist says I am marching myself over to the healthfood store tomorrow and getting  my self stronger...I want my energy back, my hair to thicken, my eyelashes,and eyebrows and my taste buds back!Cancer is a challenge and the chemo is doing it's job obviously if I am experiencing all these side effects. I managed to send out my 250 VO marketing cards and received a paycheck for my VO services.....it's tough being self employed but if my clients only knew I love my craft and during this challenge their projects are  keeping me sane. They'd be in awe I bet....so, thank you God for my craft, thank you God for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment