Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The roller coaster ride of emotions

Today I got up did a few voice overs, sat down with my bowl of oatmeal, and heard a song that reduced me to tears. I cried to God asking him to cure me and not have to ever go through this again,..I am tired and have to deal with these damn chemo side effects everyday. Imagine just feeling yucky all the time? I am doing my best to go through this gracefully and am comforted by so many friends and family who say prayers and send postitive thoughts my way, but sometimes one needs to break  and I did so today...so now I am off to the shower, will dry my thining hair and put make up on to cover the eye brow loss and loss of lots of eye lashes and go outside and normalize my life..What a journey this has been...only 2 more to go. Praise God in all ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment