Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Slowly I am getting better!

I still have numbness in my toes and my fingers and my lips and hands are very dry. My thumb had cracks in the skin all this week and it was SO painful.  Slowly I am feeling a wee bit better! Thank God for that. I had a massage yesterday, and next week I am detoxing with my feet immersed in some kind of crazy ion water bath..whatever I can do to get this chemo out of me, I am damn ready!I thank God everyday for my life. I am feeling anxious about the upcoming PET scan and blood work...it should tell all, whether I am cancer free. I think sooner than later I will bring Adam in for a DNA test, it is so scary for me as a Mom and I am sure it will be so emotional. I don't want to ruin his focus as he is only 17-imagine being told that you inherited a cancerous gene at that age? I don't want to go through it yet, I just don't.I am going forward with mending me! I want to have fun in life now, I want to do more voice overs, I want to watch Adam  play Football his senior year in high school, graduate from college, marry and have a kid..I have to see this in my lifetime. God please let me do it!Thank you God for my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment