Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Countdown begins...

Wednesday is my big day, yes it's another hurdle...It's the CT Scan that will show my clean body(thinking positive here ).The CT scan will show if any cancer is left in my body. I have to drink the juice on Tuesday, and then Wednesday morning it is the big day. I am doing my best to hold on to this positive thought. I still can't believe what I have learned from all of this ....so many things...trust, patience, the kindness of friends and family, avoiding the negative people...they have to help themselves, I can't afford to be their savior...I am so grateful during my uterine cancer surgery the Doctor's saw the intestinal polyp. I woud've went another year  without the colonoscopy and then it would be too late. I just couldn't bear to live in the "it's too late stage' Not after all I have already went through.
I am so ready to feel better. My appetite is back and i actually walked a few blocks on Friday. I really need to increase that, I really do. At church today the message was based on what Jesus did days before Palm Sunday and the Passover.... he wanted to make a difference. Our pastor then asked us: what are the differences I need to move away from. I am indifferent to trust, fear and bad mouthing others. These  ways I want to overcome and not let it rule my behavior. The learning in life goes on and on, and I can only hope my positive gifts from cancer will rule over those other ways of me. I thank God for my life...thank you God for my life today. Tomorrow I have an onsite voice over in town and I am sure I will have many scripts waiting for me tomorrow morning. Thank you God for leading me to my passion. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment