Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chemo residuals

Chemo sucks...although my cancer surviving friend Julia said "if it's wrecking havoc on the ouside it's doing it's job inside" yeah right. It's been a week since I have been free of treatments, and i am still so very, very exhausted and the nueropathy in my fingers and toe suck. My hands hurt to curl them. My toes have to have socks or I go into a nerve ending tailspin. Today I just broke down and cried as I was lying next to the heater to get my hands and feet warm. I just asked God..."no more, no more I paid my dues, I don't want to pay them anymore". My big hurdle is coming in a few weeks it's the PET scan and blood work, my comforting thought is they gave me same chemo cocktail as they would have on a stage 4 person...it has to have worked. praise God for my life, I am afterall still alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment