Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thinking about all of it all today

I found some notes I scribbled from sitting in church listening to the message, and felt compelled to write how they fed me. ...I guess I need to believe God wired me to make a difference. I am to tell people my story so that I can save their life. Everyone has a God story. We cross the line and he'll hand out a consequence. From this point on I need to challenge the state of my lfe. Challenge my fears, my sins, lack of trust and my judgemental ways. I need to be delivered from my fears most of all. I really need to make Jesus the leader of my life from this point on....I can't do it alone!
Tomorrow is Easter and i get to spend quality time with my great brothers..they have been so supportive checking in on me so often. it is so very special....something i will never ever forget.
Thank you God for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment