Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

there's only one thing to trust in life...

I heard in church a statement by the pastor..."there is only one thing to put our trust in, God.
not money, not things". If there is one person I talked the most with during my cancer journey it is God.
Every few moments I am asking him to help me get through this. From day one I found myself continually talking to myself....God why? God tell me what I am suppose to learn? God help me through this. Please God please cure me. I am not a bible thumping christian. I don't know one single scripture by heart..but I beieve there is a God  and daily I have to remind myself 'trust' and that hes got a handle on this silent disease cancer. That has been my driving force in this chapter of my life.So as I always seem to write, I end this blog with...thank you for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment