Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, April 7, 2011

cancer and chemo my friends?

I woke up in the middle of the night and layed there for awhile..my thoughts starting running..."maybe I shouldn't be so hard on cancer and chemo" WTF? What was I thinkng??!!...but then again I always have said 'positive thoughts create positive results'. My friend who walked me through a few tough days and is a breast cancer survivior herself ,said.."one day you will thank your cancer". I thought she was crazy...but last night in the wee hours I thought "well, cancer has made me see the world in a different light, and I see people differently now and people were so giving to me during the treatments, -and my chemo, it was there to kill the cancer..so maybe, just maybe..I can thank them". Whew that was hard to write..but I am willing to work on it now that I am done.....FOREVER! There's my posttive thought! Thank you God for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment