Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I will survive this

Positive thoughts create positive results..I use to have that hanging on my bathroom mirror..my affirmation to get into Radio 2 decades ago. I had post it notes all over my house..."I will make it to San Francisco radio"..."positive thoughts create positive results"....I have voice over affirmation's on every month of my calendar now, to keep me in the game and behind the almighty microphone, so I know it works...it worked for my career, it has to work for my health. I will have to do my shots this week for my low white blood cells..so I am praying no agonizing side effects..They have warned me of sore muscles..."a little Tylenol" they tell me will work...I hate them always suggesting more drugs...so looks like the positive thoughts are my ally. They will be, I am damn determined...go to hell cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment