Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do the tears ever stop?

I went for my white blood cell shot, but before they were to give it to me they took a blood sample from my finger. As I waited there looking out the window, a woman sat herself down with the scarf on her head. I just shook my head and could feel the tears welling up...I looked ahead of me and there was her sister and niece. They came for support, I missed that support today..but the woman noticed my eyes tearing up, grabbed a tissue and said "you have to pray, you have to have hope"..I cried only more, and asked "what is your sister being treated for?"..."breast cancer stage 3" she replied, I began talking, with tears streaming down my face..."this makes me so sad seeing others, it makes me so sad dealing with this" The nurse came in and let me say it all over again with a huge understanding of where I was coming from. It was too much...but the blood results said my white blood cells were up..I didn't need the shot...it was victory for me. I felt relieved. As I walked out still trying to control more tears, I thought "this too will pass"......I will beat this stupid ass cancer and the chemo is helping me.....it's another... thank you for my life God.

No comments:

Post a Comment