Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Through the faces of others I can see God

That's what my pastor said last week in church, and I can affirm that in my journey here. The patients and friends and family who have offered me words of wisdom are showing me God. Their push for me to get through this, they are my gifts. I talked with my college room mate tonight,who battled breast cancer 15 years ago and won. She gave me sound advice to start programming in my head..It was God talking through her.
She tells me to think of it this way...All these side effects are showing me what the chemo is doing to the cancer...as much as they are a nuisance, if I can begin to see it as that..Well then, if this is tearing up my skin and stomach, it must be tearing up the cancer! As for the shots for the white blood cells being low, I've gotten through 2 so far, ...she said look at it as though the  shots are making me better....I so need to listen to "The Secret", the CD on health.  I am sure I will find ways of coping....number 8 is next week....number 3 shot is tomorrow...screw you cancer you are not going to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment