Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Friday, January 14, 2011

cancer surviving friends who check in

There is nothing like speaking with a cancer survivor..especially when they are my dear friends...but when the phone calls come in I feel so guilty for not being there for them when they were going through it all. Nobody knows the walk like a cancer survivor...my dear long time friend JoAnn called last night from Texas...and I wasn't there for her 11 years ago when she went through cervical cancer..they gave her a 10 percent chance of surviving..but she told me she endured it all...chemo, radiation, test studies, and she is alive to tell me I am going to make it, I will get through this, and she shared her deepest darkest moments, and I could so relate to the fears and tears..they are my heroes, and anybody else who calls me to check in...I so appreciate them taking time out of their busy lives to wish me well...they are angels, they are my hope, they are providing me with lessons....people can be truly beautiful....all I can say at this point is ....thank you God for my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment