Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dealing with the thoughts in my head

My thoughts in my head took a twist the past few days...I am so weak and lethargic, I can hardly voice my voice overs on the mic. If only my clients knew....I was so weak going to the store yesterday, I picked up Ensure and Boost as my appetite is barley here and I am losing weight each week.My thoughts have been..am I dying here? My gosh I am only stage 1. The cancer has to be destroyed by now, but intermittently the thoughts come up. It scares me. My poor son, Adam, is scared, and I found a note he had written about how he hates seeing his Mom so frail and how he hates the drugs they are putting in me....I have to have faith...church said today that "God is using me as a plan and faith is not wishing on a star, I have to follow Gods plan with faith"...I am so grateful for the support from my friends and family-they keep me fighting..but God I need to watch these voices in my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment