Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, January 24, 2011

God did whisper patience in my ear awhile back

Well I thought I was going for chemo 9 today...anxiety as usual but excitement that it is bringing me closer to my 12th and last chemo treatment.....my dear son Adam, was off school today so drove me....I get into the car and he has a blue painter mask on....saying "Mom I am  too close in proximity to you so a mask it is"...I just melted...he of course drew a funny face on it and told me some movie had a Dad that wore one constantly because his daughter was sick, but in the end it was he that was sick too and died...oh, I would shed many tears watching that one.....at any rate, I got in and they drew blood only to find my white blood cell count was too low for chemo...I was so deeply bummed...I now have to go tomorrow for a shot-hoping no side effects, making #9 treatment  next week...argh,damn it..I remembered God whispered"Patience" in my ear when I walked along the beach awhile back while I  begged him to tell me something about all that I am going through, and I heard just the word: patience. So I am tested again...cancer you really are giving me lots of lessons! Off to do some voice overs for some piece of mind..my dear clients you have no idea you are keeping me sane.........praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment