Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year to look forward to

Funny, from March 2010 I have been  dealing with cancer, first uterine, then colon,.....and in March 2011 I will be done with this chemo treatment...a year of a hellacious roller coaster ride. Wow. Who in the hell would've thought this for me. So tonight when everyone is shouting Happy New Year, I really can shout with them, because in 3 frickin months I will be done. I have cancer, it doesn't have me! My good friend told me this yesterday. I hate you cancer you are a pain in the ass and you are just  wrong. I hate you cancer..I will say it again and again.....but my friends tell me also to make friends with chemo, it is saving my life, but so much easier said then done, as the side effects simply SUCK!
Go to hell cancer, I hate your slimey little tactics. God doesn't want this for me he hates sickness and sadness....he will walk through this with me......thank you for my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment