Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, December 27, 2010

Animals seem to know whats wrong

Who would've ever thought the calico cat we adopted would be so sweet? It was an adjustment period believe me, bringing in this new one with an already foster cat here in the house. It wasn't the stress I needed to be going through with my cancer...but after 2 cat brawls we gave back the first monster and kept the calico...Nala. I swear this cat knows I am fighting for my life here..each night she ever so gently jumps on the bed when I am trying to thank God for my day and talk to him about my next day and trying to go to  sleep. She nestles herself as high as she can on my chest, and rests her chin on my shoulder. But, she is not done at that point..she then licks my chin a few times then my hand....Does she know I am enduring this? I can't believe something so sweet came into my life at this time. Just like the hundreds of caring and concerned friends and family in my life at this time, Nala is here. I am so very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment