Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Half Way done

I am half way through this. I cannot believe it...God gave me the strength to perservere, I so often talk to myself saying I should tell the Oncologist no more. I believe the cancer is gone..it has to be, they operated, they found ONE measley lymph node with cancer in it, this chemo has had to of killed it off by now..Yet I am battling the thoughts in my brain everyday. Yesterday's chemo treatment kicked my butt..I was weak, tired and ached everywhere. My muscles in my calves were stiff, and my hands cramped up and began feeling the tingling in my fingertips, it was too much. I came home and slept but when I awoke I immediaely got to work on the mic doing what I love. Thank God I have postioned myself to work from home. I had a half dozen voice over scripts waiting for me and I plowed through them for my clients. But when I finally laid my weak body on my couch I began telling Jeff how overwhelmed I was with the sadness of seeing all those cancer patients around me getting chemo. I wept. It is so, so sad this disease even exists.It is truly horrible. I don't want to lose the sacredness of life over this.I believe the storm will soon be over. God is a healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment