Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, December 9, 2010

If Only.....

"If Only" is not something we should have in our vocabulary..it can make us nuts. Sort of like "but" My therapist from a lng time ago was tired of me saying me say: "but....what if' "but if only"..she came up with "my buts make a butt out of me"..ha...well now here I am in this cancer journey saying "if only"...If only I had genetic testing years ago, I would've managed my health better. So at conception I was passed ngtis gene..The Lynch Syndrome"predisosing me to cancer...my visit to Stanford unveiled it all. I am so sad, and so concerned over my beautiful son Adam..When will I tell him? I may have passed it to him. Why God knew this and has had me endure thisis beyond me...I guess at this point it's my time to encourage others to learn their family health history, be preventative..you don't want to go down my path...

No comments:

Post a Comment