Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I need to love the mystery

I went to church last Sunday and the words rang so loudly in my ears..."I need to love the mystery". The mystery of cancer? The mystery as to, why me?....I need to love this? I guess wherever God has lead me I need to follow-not resist-just trust this is all meant to be. Trust is an uncharted territory for me..it has been so hard for me all my life to trust people.My cancer journey is never endless and scary and hard to trust that I am on course...I received a phone call from a cancer patient who I reached out to, to be her support, for her to be mine. She hadn't returned my call in a long while, but today she called. She was so sad, and so tired and has checked out. My heart ached for her pain, but I guess me carrying on with my voice overs everyday and keeping focused on life has really kept me from curling up and slipping into the darkness cancer can bring on. It all is such  a mystery and I guess it will always be....I can only keep my eyes on God at this point.
Thank you God for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment