Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Half Way There

It's always good to look at any challenge as "half way there" instead of focusing on how much more...I love the quote "Focus on the journey not the end destination" It's the only thing i can do to change my mind set, as I wake up thinking about chemo and cancer and go to bed thinking about it. I shared the realizaton with my dear friend Jenny with tears streaming down my face..just so tired...Jenny asked a deeper question..."what is it that you are actauly thinking?" I responded: "dread"....it was then that we talked about shifting my mind thought to ..."it's temporary, love on all the people loving on you, stay close to God, he doesn't want this, this is the makings of satan and mankind..generations ago, and yes for me it is generatons ago..the gene I have inherited that predisposed me to this disease was from a long family history line. So today I face a new day..I am meeting with fellow girl broadcastes at a brunch then off to a family Christmas ornament exchange..those are sweet meaningful activiteis, activiteis that should keep my mind on how far I have come and how far I want to go. Thank you for my life dear God.

No comments:

Post a Comment