Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

it's time to move forward no more whining enough is enough

I get tired of myself whining about it all...I will never get the answer I am looking for as to why I was dignosed with so many cancers. I will never know-hereditary is the most scientific reason and it is true. I carry the gene..but as for my character and why I was dealt the card i don't know. I am stubborn? I am unforgiving? I don't accept cruelty from anyone? That's me and maybe that's it. Who knows why i was given cancer...but I can't dwell on it. It is a daily mantra for me....If I can stay busy voicing my voice overs and just stay out of everyones way-maybe that is the way to skip through my life.I am as dysfunctional as the next and I have spent years in counseling exploring my ways and yet I am the same ol person....so what's the damn point of trying to figure it all out. It's all about acceptance. It is what it is....now go live a new minute, a new second, the hell with cruel people-they won't change, they will go through life being that way and make excuses and step all over people until the day they die and cover it up by saying "I am only human" when does the accountability ever set in? It won't......I cannot do a frickin thing to change them.....I can't blame my cancer as my punishment for not accepting them. It just all is. They are asses for being that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment