Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lady with scarf, man in wheel chair, husbands waiting to walk their wifes out

I needed the white blood cells shot again today, 5 days in a row they want. I managed to turn off the mic and go away with my husband and family and friends to the beautiful California Sierras for Presidents Day week end..I was exhausted just walking up the snowy driveway hill. I slept allot and just did what I could....I thought these shots were suppose to be my energy boosters? I am scared now....the thought of death goes through my mind. I have lost so much weight. I don't dare tell my husband. The site of all the people in the waiting room...the lady with the scarf and no hair, the man unable to stop sleeping in his wheel chair and the various husbands waiting for their wives to walk out from their shots ...it was almost too much for me today. But I headed home alone and took on a few errands and voice overs, and felt somewhat normal again. God help me through this ..take me to #11 and then there is 12 and I am done...thank you God for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment