Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Driving alone to treatment is wild

We all wander with our minds when we drive..but driving to a chemo appointment, man that does some mind boggling things. I returned my chemo pump that I have to wear for a few days after infusion, (just so more damn chemo can be in my body)..I was driving there thinking.."man this is something else, this journey is just so damn surrreal,  I can't get over it" The room was full of patients sitting there with their chemo drips, it just made me so damn sad..and the gal with the sunken eyes and bandana scarf was there again, it broke my heart.....damn cancer is so screwed up! They removed all my tubing, I sucked on a mint because the saline solution is nasty...I taste it in my mouth and I hate it...but I am free from chemo for a week and am so, so  happy, but I have to drive in again  tomorrow to get my white blood cell booster shots for 3 days.....It is all so crazy..i still can't believe this has happened to me, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be in this situation. My voiceovers keep me pre occupied and I so love doing them everyday..so I end with my usual rant.......GO TO HELL CANCER, YOU SUCK!.

No comments:

Post a Comment