Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, February 14, 2011

#10, #10, #10!!!

I cannot believe how far I have come..October my chemo journey began, and today it was#10! My white blood cells are down again, so now I have to do 5 days in a row of shots after I spend 2 days with my chemo pump!
My dearest friend Cheryle came in and sat with me today the WHOLE time. I was grateful but it was hard to accept her kind gesture when she said "I took the day off work".Boy it was hard. We read fashion magazines and laughed and talked the whole time. It took so much off my mind.
The side effects still suck, but I am determined to keep going...I have come this far and have tried numerous times to convince my Oncologist "do I really need this?" So crazy of me.
I came home with intentions to nap but I had 6 voice overs to tackle(yeah), and Adams Football profile to put together..so that means early to bed  tonight!
Thank you Cheryle, thanks my friends, family and most of all, I have to end with:
Thank you God for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment