Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Sunday, February 13, 2011

#10 has been on my mind

Chemo #10 is tomorrow...I have been thinking about it for days. How far I have come is truly remarkable, as I have not been happy dealing with these annoying chemo side effects weekly. I am so grateful for the cheerleaders that have kept me going, and my faith that I have upped the anty on...praise God, I know he has his hand in all of this. Cancer is screwed. It needs to be cured and there should not have to use such toxic chemicals to cure it. What the hell is it all about really? Viewed a Meryl Streep movie last night (First Do No harm) where she defended her epileptic son and challenged the surgeons and doctors who swear there way is the only way...oh it hit home. So tomorrow I move on and go through it again, pray for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment