Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I keep this mad world from changing me?

This whole stage in my life has been something else....the trials and tribulations seem to be endless, if it's not cancer and my health issues, it's my marriage and raising a son or dealing with friends and family members and their differences. It is all so mad to me.Through it all, laying in bed many nights thinking about the day as I am about to shut my eyes I think to myself..how the heck did God reveal himself to Me in my day? Am I tripping over the same crap over and over and again? Usually it's a huge yes!, It's all so mad. That seems to be the solution...how the hell did God reveal himself to me. I guess its time to just let playful trust be my normal. What the hell else can I really do to get through any given day.I am so tired of letting people get the best of me in my refusal to accept their cruel behavior to get what they want in life. It's their crap. ...I swear my safe haven is my home studio-reading my scripts, acting them as good as I can and feeling satisified I got that right in my day...My story is not over I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment