Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time there wasn't much to worry about. There wasn't much to be really concerned about. Once upon a time I was a little kid. And it was then that my brothers teased me horribly, and my Father was hurtful, and my Mother could only protect herself, and I went through that ugly stage, the chubby stage. I stayed in my head. I was figuring it out all by myself. Once upon a time I thought if I moved out and moved in with my love it would all get better. I graduated from college and my once upon a time love walked out.I then began my journey to figure out who I am, what did I believe in because once upon a time, I shut down.I perservered and went after my new dreams, found my passions. I found how music moved me more than anything in the world and a microphone was heaven. I weeded out the toxins. I still am. Once upon a time I got very sick. Sick with 2 cancers in my body. I was even more sick when chemo filled my veins. It was that time I questioned it all over again..Who am I? What have I done? What do I need to do. Today I am here in time. I am where I am suppose to be. Maybe I'd like to be back at Once Upon A Time, but then again, NOW is my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment