Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20th and it's symbolic date

I was driving home tonight thinking about my crazy life and my crazy personality and then I relaized that exactly one year ago on this date I was told I had malignant colon cancer and I was taking on the assignment of chemotherapy for 6 months. My world turned absolutely upside down...but today Sept. 20th 2011...Jeff is home from his colon surgery and his surgeon called to say "there is no cancer, all lymph nodes are clear" The same day, one year later, different results...it's just all too insane for me to take in. Everything lately is becoming more insane. I am not in a good place... I just can't seem to see good now and I don't know what is happening.Too much trauma has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment