Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Another day in counseling brings more clarity

Experiencing cancer allowed me to experience present moment thinking. Those grueling 6 months of chemo kept my mind off trivial, toxic things and on living one minute at a time. My counselor was blown away when I shared that with him today. It keeps coming back at Me....I saw a part of me I did not think could exist. As I grow older and in days about to approach another birthday I realize how much more, my cancer diagnosis did things for me I don't know if i could have created myself...it just never ceases to amaze me. Tomorrow I get my port flushed. The port that was the entry way for all the chemo drugs. Tomorrow I go back to the clinic where it all happened. I am dreading it. Maybe I can give hope to someone-I don't know what I can actually give-but maybe just putting aside all this anticipated fear and stepping up will be enough. I don't know, but I do know obsessing on it is just what i learned NOT to do while going through chemo. So, I take a huge deep breath and trust this moment is what it's suppose to be. God thank you for today and bless me for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment