Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A good day....

How wonderful to be able to sit here about ready to write and I can say today was a good day.
I sent voice overs out to 6 different states and an audition to my Agent for Oracle. I am feeling a bit frustrated from not having booked a gig through my Agent in awhile...maybe it's my negative thoughts. Maybe I have to listen to The Secret again. I can't afford negative thoughts not for my health and not for my career dreams. I conducted a private consultation for a  nice guy wanting to get into voice overs today in the home studio. It was very cool as I gave him all the information I learned on my journey into Voice Overs. It was so fun directing him on the microphone. I think he was very pleased with my information and what I had to offer, so it felt good to know I helped someone else do what I am so passionate about. I attended my monthly networking meeting after almost of a year of not showing. It felt great to be there. It was good for me to stand up and sell my Voice Over services. Marketing is what got me to where I am today and I am realizing it's time for me to get out again and get the job done.
It's time to move forward and create good things. God will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment