Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wasting time on drama

I attended a memorial service for a fabulous human being yesterday. A man who loved his children dearly and loved his guy friends and most of all God. I have no idea why his life was taken from him and he didn't survive his motorcycle accident. God had the bigger plan. But after hearing how great he was, I learned his wife had filed for divorce 6 months back. What on earth could he have done for that to take place in his life? From the spoken sharing, to his photo montage, to the beautiful audio played, that I did on his kids a year ago talking to their dad about how great he is, I just don't understand this. I am at a loss for words. My heart aches for these kids and what they dealt with when told of the divorce and now what they must deal with not seeing their Dad ever again.Was there unbearable drama in his marriage? How can we make these decisions and not realize the reprocussions on those around us? I cannot figure out why humans act out and not think about the consequences of their actions.Batteling cancer makes me keenly aware of the irrelevant things and embrace the precious things. God is opening my eyes everyday during this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment