Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, November 29, 2010

Surreal

This cancer journey is surreal. It feels like a dream-Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be enduring this. Never. I ate healthy, I exercised, I did my passion in life. Radio and then Voice Overs and here I am with this. I don't understand why there isn't a cure, what the hell is going on? Today was a meltdown...driving from one side of town to the other, I continuously wiped tears from my cheeks...why? I kept asking . All these millions of people who have died from this horrible disease,(my mother, my aunt, my grandfather, my father, beautiful 14 year old Korrine) and then those who are going through chemo and then of course the survivors who endured it in the first place. It just sucks big time. Thank God I have my microphone to do my voice overs everyday. It feeds me. I love it-but then the thoughts surface...."I have chemo this week"...I have to embrace this. I have to not let it grip me..I have to think of those who have it worse than me. I need to get a grip even though it feels so surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment