Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, August 15, 2011

Colonoscopy time

I am sure you can imagine the fear that is trying to desperately consume me as my first colonoscopy after last years cancer find is approaching. I am doing everything in my right mind to stay positive and trust I am clear.It is just insane how one can get so off track with fear. Adam will drive me, they will put me out and do their thing. This time I have an endoscopy-which I don't even want to address....but Lynch Syndrome DNA carriers are predisposed to uterine cancer, colon cancer and stomach cancer. So the camera goes in both ends of my body. How utterly insane is that.??!!
Thank gooodness my voice overs keep me busy and keep me feeling productive and contributing to the world...I swear it is the best thing I ever did to pursue the field. Working out of my home studio and having the time to get my health back on track is just what should be happening now in my life. My mind would be crazed without it.
I worry about Adam and the fear he must have around all this. It's just so damn unfair for a kid his age to be dealing with this. This is big-this really is big! I could not have gotten this far without faith, and the support from my friends and family. They have been my rock. Thank you God for my life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment