Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Do what you love and the Money will follow

I love that saying, "do what you love and the money will follow" As I wind down the last 6 weeks our only son will be with us before heading off to college I can only hope I have conveyed that message to him as he finds his passions in life. I love doing voice overs...I have great;income days and I have slow;income days-but I am doing what I love. I feel damn lucky to be doing this. Doing what I loved got me through my chemotherapy while battling colon cancer. So many days I was dragging, and feeling my lowest of low because of my health situation but there I was standing in front of my microphone performing my craft.;It couldn't be better. It's what got me through my days. I remember feeling so weak, barely able to speak and receiving a call from a Producer asking me to pick up a script so that I could do his next gig. Had he any idea how weak I was, I think he would've been flabberghasted..but he sustained me, the project sustained me, doing what I love sustained me. So as Adam embarks on his college adventure I can only;pray he pays close attention to what he loves and go for it. The money will follow....and the passion will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment