Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Walk

I took a power walk up the steep hill behind my house;this;morning. Beautiful time of day to do it. Strapped on my earplugs switched on the IPOD and started the trek. The tingling in my feet and calves just has to subside. It just is not fair. How many times in my life have I said that statement?...it's just not fair. Maybe this is the lesson all along-there are too many more to learn, but maybe it is one of my main lessons because I find myself saying it so often. I think it is one of the simpler ones, but that isn't where I go when the event occurs...I go to anger, and rant and try to convince whoever is in my line of fire I am mad and I am not going to take it anymore....but it's a waste of time I guess.A total waste of precious time. If I could only surface the statement...LIFE IS NOT ALWAYS FAIR...before going anywhere else in my head, all would be calm...who can even do that? That is a skill that one has to learn as a child, there is no other time to learn it. So my feet and calves hurt like hell, they tingle day and night and I have to walk with them everyday...oh well, at least I am not hooked up to some gross IV getting the chemo causing the sensation anymore, so! The hell with it all....... life it not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment