Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, October 31, 2011

Cancer makes you question life forever

It is to be expected...cancer makes you question life. Your life. Your character. Your choices. It is all coming at me fast and furious these days. It is almsot too hard to deal with. I'd love to pull the covers over my head and disappear at times. I stay occupied with my voice overs. I love them. I am in nobodys way. It is me, the micropone, and the producer waiting on the other side. It is where I am at my best.
My son is done with me. It is the rite of passage.  I've dealt with it before, in different phases in his earlier life. It is very normal for a boy-but now he is becoming a young man-and he knows what he wants: he clearly doesn't want me in his life. It is a strange feeling. Not unbearable, as I can scoot along, but the transition through it, is very lonely and it is sitting in my heart everyday and screaming at me to move forward. It's an adjustment.....I need the ocean's tranquility, I can feel it very strong these days.
Out of here and off to my voice overs, I have been cranking them out all morning.....truly a love of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment