Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Voicing Away

Voicing away and going on with my life, but......the annual appointments come up this month. Monday it's mamogram and at the end of the month the colonoscopy. Thank God I don't have to have the endoscopy. They tell me every other year, so i wilI have to write on my calendar in December to remind myself of the Endo next August. The downfall of having gone through cancer is the anxious feelings one goes through when they have to go for annual tests...a well deserved cocktail will be ordered as I get through each one! Damn I hate them, I am counting the days as to when Adam leaves for college. We will drive down with him to check him in...it is a very bittersweet milestone for parents. Hard to believe it is that time. He went through so much in his life for his 18 years on this planet.I pray he makes all the right choices and uses this time to it's full advantage to excel in his life. I pray for only the best for him, and hope he finds his passion in life like I found mine.I love what I do for a line of work. I passionately love it. I plan to buckle down and start marketing the hell out of my voice over craft and bring more voicing opportunities into my life. Things will change around here. Jeff and I will reinvent our marriage, and who knows what will come out of that effort.It's all so unpredictable.....;everything is a mystery now.

No comments:

Post a Comment