Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Monday, June 6, 2011

My faith deepened in all this

I find myself scurrying every Sunday to hear words from the scripture-yes this is just what God wanted...for me to be hungry to hear the word. I love starting my Sunday this way.My  happiness has little to do with externals it is a condition from my heart, mind and soul. Fortunately I learned this while in my Radio broadcasting career-I could be at the top of my game and knocked off for no reason other than a stupid ass corporate decision to make unnecessary changes, but it wasn't about the show, or my title. What was going to save me through the heart ache was that my heart and mind and soul needed to get it right. And it all happenend in my cancer journey. When I think back about it all it was truly horrific. I couldn't figure out why...but it was a lesson and it built more of my character and I have come to conclude, I am just going to savor each moment and love life, no matter what the hell is happening around me. My husband irritates me, my kid's decisions scare the hell out of me, my ex could still give me an apology, and I still can get in a beef with a chidhood friend or stranger-but when I can get ahold of the present moment-it's senseless to get all whipped up about it. I can't make time for that b.s. to park itself in my brain....i just can't. So I close, and go out and do what I love...just entertain myself in my simple little ways without bothering anybody. yep that's what God taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment