Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Side Effects suck

As if enduring 12 rounds, 6 months of chemo isn't enough....I am left with 24/7 tingling feelings in my hands and feet. I can't manage in the kitchen at all...can't open jars, plastic baggies, containers, and have to use a towel to get into the refrigerator and as for buttoning my shirt or zipping my pants or even removing my bra, I can't do it without jeffs help. it's even difficult to edit my voice work on the computer...my hand and fingers keeps slipping off of the mouse. My feet have to be in an enclosed shoe or I slide all over the place. It's crazy.Thank goodness the weather is warming up as it is giving me some relief....They say this may last up to a year...there has to be some remedy to rid me of this. I did the detox today...immersed my foot in ionized water...it turned rusty, almost black.....all I could think is good riddence chemo! But it's all about diet.I could go back next week and the water will be just as contaminated with my toxins....almighty Lord please come up with a different remedy for cancer it is one f'd up disease!.

No comments:

Post a Comment