Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Saturday, May 21, 2011

CT Scan clear-hallelujah!

I was holding my breath for this CT Scan result as I just couldn't bear to go through with it all again. The news was joyous-but a lifetime committment of preventative measures is required by me. So each time I get a test I am sure there will be some jittery nerves. I hosted a little dinner for my friends who helped me. it was so wonderful to publically tell them thank you. They just had no idea how scared I was and how I struggled everyday over the fear I had wrappped around it all. I am still numb in my hands and toes, but ANYTHING is better than chemo infusions. Gosh those were awful!
If I had to really listen to my voice...I would hear "rest" yes that is my mantra-maybe that is what God wanted all along: slow down girl and rest!I have a choice about where I want to place myself: I can stew over my own pissiness or I can drop it and enjoy each and every moment. I think the later choice is the place to settle into. To make that a habit would be a lifetime achievement. I will always face obstacles and I know no one can make me any happier than I can make myself. So it's time to do it.
I guess when it all comes to an end I want to be able to easily answer to the questions;
Whose life did I touch?...Who did I love?.... and..... who loved me back?
I guess what it all boils down to is I am the creator of my lifes experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment