Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Voice Over callback

To book a gig is euphoric. To get a callback is hopeful. Leapfrog called me back!!! My direction was superb from Kevin. I get ahead of myself...and begin thinking "if I get this, I'm in"! It's a feeling I want to hold onto. An educational game for young girls...oh to book it! It's an area of voice overs I want to grow in, this is my opportunty. I decided on the way home to play my positive thinking CD...There I was repeating everything they say, and realizing I am not practicing positive thinking as much as I should. I need to get into my vortex....get to that place that is buzzing with alive feelings-the place I use to be in whenI was chasing my Radio dream. I remember it all so well...feeling so hopeful it would vibrate my body. That's where I need to be with my voice overs, that is where I need to get myself to...I love that place, it's the vortex, it brings results....I believe I can really do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment