Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Imagine

Wishing, hoping , feeling desperate, apparantly is not the way to get what I want.....Imagining me having it is the way to do it. Wayne Dyer...the guru on creating a wonderful life says that. He is right. I send off my voice over auditions with this pleading attitude..."please let me get it"...not the right way. According to Dyer and according to my wonderful cancer surviving friend...Julia. She busted me on it when we were wrapped up in one of our long winded philosophical conversations while drinking cocktails and listening to music in her front room...ha. It's our usual way of tackling the world.So I must change my thinking.....and trust God has me right where he wants me.  By believing I have it is really the type of woman he wants me to be anyway...faithful, positive, not panicked.  Sounds so easy, it's a matter of changing the old way of operating and consciously telling myself it is the way God wants me to behave...so I try once again....I completed quite a few voice overs today, did a great job on them, am grateful, and now I take it in...Imagine myself booking more......

No comments:

Post a Comment