Voice Over Girl

Voice Over Girl
Where's the microphone?

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grateful for my craft

If there is one thing that keeps my sanity in this insane world of mine...it's my voice overs. I am so grateful I found my passion in life. I know how lucky I am..I know everyday when I get up in the morning, get Adam off to school, have my solitude and have my breakfast with the sweet aroma of my coffee brewing and me waiiting for the emailed scripts to arrive. Damn I am lucky. I forget about my chemo nueropathy, I forget about the cancer journey I had, I forget that our son will be leaving soon to go to college and I forget that I am not all that happy in my marriage. It pays to do what you love for work. It doesn't feel like work...I produced so many voice overs today...I am ultimately grateful to God that he lead me here.
All the f-upped Radio PDs that smirked when they let me go, and made me cry the whole way home, and for days afterwards. I spent weeks questioning who I was, and if I am worth anything outside Radio...those Radio blind sides by those Program Directors opened the door for me to be here...right here sitting in my home studio producing voice overs...I am blown away. I am grateful..... Thank you God for my life today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment